Mushishi Zoku Shou

Hey,
I know I have spoken about Mushi-shi on my blog before. This is another installment! I finally completed 

Mushishi Zoku Shou. 



Alternative Titles

English: MUSHI-SHI -Next Passage-
Synonyms: Mushi-shi Zoku Shou, Mushishi: The Next Chapter
Japanese: 蟲師 続章

Information

Type: TV
Episodes: 10
Status: Finished Airing
Aired: Apr 5, 2014 to Jun 21, 2014
Duration: 24 min. per episode
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older

Synopsis

They existed long before anyone can remember. They are simple and strange in nature, not resembling any other plant or animal in this world. In ancient times, people revered these bizarre creatures and called them "Mushi."

People once again began to believe in the existence of these "Mushi" when they began affecting their lives in inexplicable ways.

The one who connects the world of "Mushi" to the world of humans—they were called the "Mushi-shi."
As always, check out the beautiful scenery. This anime doesn't put much detail into the people, but instead focuses on the backgrounds and the stories. They each were calm, slow-moving, and interesting. Like the first season, these episodes can be watched out of order and have an overall peaceful feeling to them. Now I just gotta watch the Specials that were released. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quote

You fail only if you stop writing.
-Ray Bradbury

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Koeda

I'm into the arts: drawing, doodling, watercolor
I'm into writing: poetry, fantasy, fanfiction

I also enjoy anime, manga, and learning Japanese

Other loves include Cat Obsession, Doctor Who, Clay Animated movies, and Disney movies