Sailor Moon

For those of you that don't know, Sailor Moon is officially being re-made. It's new title is Sailor Moon Crystal and will be released in July. It was be streamed worldwide. I know that all of my friends are getting excited, though many are worried. And they have their reasons for it.

With all these new anime shows, everyone is starting to wonder how the animation is going to look. People are afraid it's going to have a soulless, dead look about it. Or everything will be either super sharp or super rounded. But, the animators of Sailor Moon have promised us two things:

They are sticking to the original story-line.
They are sticking to the manga-ka's original artwork as a guide.

I really hope that they don't mess with us and give us a show of crap. Please, there are too many other disappointments out there.

If you can read japanese, go ahead and check out this link >>  http://sailormoon-official.com/



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quote

You fail only if you stop writing.
-Ray Bradbury

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

About

My name is Koeda

I'm into the arts: drawing, doodling, watercolor
I'm into writing: poetry, fantasy, fanfiction

I also enjoy anime, manga, and learning Japanese

Other loves include Cat Obsession, Doctor Who, Clay Animated movies, and Disney movies